2. Harry Potter: J.K Rowling - I would waaay rather be sitting learning about transfiguration or defence against the dark arts in Hogwarts, than sitting in a cramped, warm room jotting down notes in uni. It would be ALOT more fun!
3. A Song of Ice and Fire Series: George R.R. Martin - This series was so amazing I would definitely pretend to be sick for a week or two just so that I could sit and devour them all :)
4. The Hunger Games: Suzanne Collins - I started this book yesturday and had finished it within 6 hours. It was soooo good that I'm sure I'd skip a few lectures just to sit and read it all over again!
5. The Memoirs of Cleopatra: Margaret George - I've read and re-read this book and taking a little journey into the past sounds alot better than essay writing...
6. Inheritance Series: Christopher Paolini - Love this series! I'd definitely spend a few days playing hooky with Eragon and Saphira...
7. Chronicles of Narnia: C.S Lewis - I need to find myself a magic wardrobe...I have an essay due in a month time and maybe escaping into Narnia would be a good excuse for it being late...
8. Balthazar Jones and the Tower of London Zoo: Julia Smith - This book made me laugh out loud and cry all at the same time so if I was having an emotional day I would skip lectures just to have a read of it.
9. The Notebook: Nicholas Sparks - When I need a day of relaxation with a happy ending I'd definitely play hookie to read about Noah and Allie's romance and fall in love with this story all over again.
10. The Clan of the Cave Bear: Jean M. Auel - This is possibly my favourite book in the whole series and would love to re-read it, so it would definitely be on my list of books to play hookie with..
What books would you play hooky with? Let me know below!