"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

18 June 2012

Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon

I've decided to join another read-a-thon even though my last attempt at one went just terribly wrong and I managed to read one book in total in a week. So bad! But anyway here I go again and this time I've signed up to the summer edition of the Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon that takes place between June 20th and 24th and is hosted by Rebecca @ Kindle Fever and April @ My Shelf Confessions. I've decided to give myself some achievable goals for this read-a-thon and have given myself a theme so that I stay on the straight and narrow. I've decided that for this read-a-thon I'm going to centre on reading and reviewing a few ARC's that I really need to read. If I can finish them during this week it'll leave me free to read some of my own books that I'm dying dying dying to read!! I'm also setting myself a little side challenge during this read-a-thon and if I haven't completed it I want you all to shout at me! I have a ton of reviews to write in general and I just really need to get a move on and write them up all ready! So that's my little side challenge to complete during this read-a-thon. Also I've added a book that I hopefully will begin to read before the end of the read-a-thon if I've finished all my review books :)

Review books to read: 
Flag of Bones: The Voyages of the Dragon Wynd - Elle Pepper (Goodreads)
Gathering Clouds -  James Field (Goodreads)
The Promise - D. D. Chant (Goodreads)

Reviews to write: 
The Lucky One - Nicholas Sparks
Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
The Heretic Queen - Michelle Moran
Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
Graceling - Kristin Cashore
Beyond the Wall - James Lowder
The Prophecy of the Most Beautiful - Diantha Jones
Circle Spinner and Other Tales - Elizabeth Baxter
Mass Effect: Revelation - Drew Karpyshyn

Books to begin:
Roma: The Novel of Ancient Rome - Steven Staylor (Goodreads)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!