"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

18 July 2012

WWW Wednesday #11

WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted over @shouldbereading. To join in all you have to do is answer the three following questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

 
Here are my answers for the week! Please live a comment below with a link to your WWW Wednesday posts :) I love to see what you're all doing reading wise this week!


  • What are you currently reading?
I was planning on reading some historical fiction but tried to get into the book on Boudica and failed. I will have a go at it again but will put it aside for now.I've had Prince of Thorns for quite a while now and have been meaning to read it but never get around to it. Until now. I haven't even read the first sentence yet but will do as soon as I'm done with this post. I've heard alot of good stuff about this book so I'm really looking forward to reading it.

  •  What did you recently finish?
I recently finished reading Empty Altars by Judith Post, an ARC that I enjoyed and I'm trying to work on the review but got so many to write! I finished I Am Legend yesterday and really enjoyed it and was quite stunned at how completely different the most recent film is. I really can't see much similarities. The book had such a poignant ending that really surprised me. The book dealt with the emotional and psychological effects of the plague on Robert Neville in detail that really shook me to the core. It was just a great book.

  • What do you think you'll read next?
My plan is to read Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks first before throwing myself into an epic fantasy book most probably Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson or The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss. I have so many fantasy books to read right now and most of them are the start of series so I just know that I'll start a few and instantly want to get the second books in all of the series! I'm looking forward to throwing myself into some new fantasy worlds.
x

6 comments:

  1. I Am Legend is different from the movie?!? Oh now I must read it! Also, I might try to look up a prince of thornes too, it looks interesting!
    -Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the cover of Prince of Thorns so read fast so you can give a good update on it next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I've heard there's a huge difference between the movie and book versions of I Am Legend. I need to read that sometime.

    Here's my WWW Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! All of these are so intriguing. I'm definitely adding these to my to-read list.

    Here's my post

    ~Danica Page
    And today is the last chance to enter my giveaway for any book under $15.So if you're interested, click here.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!