"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

23 November 2012

Feature & Follow #6

Hi everyone! :) Feature & Follow is a weekly blog hop hosted over @ Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

How to join in:
Feature & Follow is all about making new friends and following new great blogs. The whole point of this blog hop is to gain more followers and follow those in return. You follow me, I follow you in return etc. Each week both blogs will showcase a Featured blogger each. If you participate in this blog hop you must follow both of the hosts as a courtesy.
 
Q: What blog are you thankful for?
 We don't celebrate Thanksgiving over here in Britain but I do hope all of you who do had a lovely day :) I think this is a great idea for this week.  
 
The blog that I am most thankful for and enjoy reading most is Pen to Paper by Dani. Not only is her blog extremely pretty, full of interesting reviews and amazingly thoughtful giveaways but Dani is super friendly and I do count her among one of my book blogging friends. She also hosts some great blog hops and weekly features such as Wishlist Wednesday (love this blog hop) and First Page Friday. I've found so many books to add to my wishlist from her many reviews and yesterday she posted a review of The Declaration by Gemma Malley that you all should definitely check out. I'd never heard of the book before and thanks to Dani's review I will be buying it in the near future! Right now there's an international giveaway over at Pen to Paper for a paperback copy of Anna Dressed in Blood so go and enter! :)

8 comments:

  1. Happy thanksgiving!!!

    New follower via GFC and NB : )

    my FF and giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Pen to Paper as well and it is a great blog! Glad you and Dani are blogger friends! :)

    New follower! :)

    The Readdicts Feature & Follow Friday

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower GFC! It really is nice when you can find a blogger you can bond with.

    Random Thoughts and Weirdness

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of her blog before but now I know! Thanks for spotighting her. xD I'll be sure to check out some of her reviews in the future! :D Thanks for stopping by, followed back.

    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love Pen to Paper :)
    Old Follower
    Samantha @ The Secret Life of a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great answer. Sounds like everything you want in a blogging friend.

    My follow friday! Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They sound like great blogs :)

    New Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice meeting you Becca. New follower, pleas consider following me.
    Java With Jambor

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!