"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

07 December 2012

Feature & Follow #8

Hi everyone! :) Feature & Follow is a weekly blog hop hosted over @ Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
 How to join in:
Feature & Follow is all about making new friends and following new great blogs. The whole point of this blog hop is to gain more followers and follow those in return. You follow me, I follow you in return etc. Each week both blogs will showcase a Featured blogger each. If you participate in this blog hop you must follow both of the hosts as a courtesy.
 

Q: Activity! Who do you want to be? If you could choose any character from a book. What do you think that character looks like and what do you have in common?

 When I was younger I used to think I was like Hermione; frizzy hair, bookish and into learning, reading etc and thinking about it, it would be pretty cool to be her. Friends with Harry Potter, a pupil at Hogwarts etc are just some of the great things about being Hermione. Being petrified, living during the time of Voldemort and being a bit of a know-it-all would be the downsides of course! But I think she's a great, intelligent character who I've grown up with and I do think we're similar (despite the witch thing of course!).

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermione's a great choice. I think a lot of the HP characters are relatable, I sometimes have a little bit of Luna in me ;)
    Katja @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hermione is a great choice. I picked her as one of my choices as well. :) old follower.

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I love Hermione as well- I love MANY heroines that it's hard to choose just one!
    Thanks for stopping by my FF- old GFC follower!

    Caitlin @ The Y.A. Bookworm Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hermione's pretty awesome. I wouldn't want to deal with the Voldemort trying to kill me part.

    New follower!
    My follow friday! Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah, great choice! Hermoine's really smart girl. :) Now that I think about it, I'm also a lot like her- I'm bookish too, and my hair can get REALLY frizzy! XD

    I'm a new follower! :)

    On Characters We'd Like to Be

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hermione is an excellent choice! Thanks for the follow - I followed back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh! i've been searching for you! for some reason i couldn't find your blog so i'm so so happy that you found me on twitter!! YES!

    i was looking for you before because I wanted to tell you - I've finally read all of the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit and now I'm on The Silmarillion! Tolkien obsession! I'm going to do my dissertation on Tolkien and the Icelandic Sagas, thought you might like to know :D I'm so excited to go back to your A - Z now that I know who/what everything is :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Characers from Harry Potter have been very popular this hop!! I haven't read the series though, but I want to!! I love witches and wizard books, I must get to it!!

    Here's My FF!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for dropping by! Who wouldnt wanna be Hermione!?

    Following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hermoine is awesome and it would be pretty cool to have a british accent, I'd never stop talking :D Thanks for stopping by the blog.

    Old Follower
    Kaina @ These Flying Pages

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!