"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

02 December 2012

November Wrap Up Post & December TBR List! ♥

Helloooo all you lovely people! I can't believe that it's December! Wowee. November was a whirlwind month. It was my 21st birthday and I had the best Hobbit birthday cake ever and a surprise birthday party.I had lots of book related gifts which I adore :) As much as I loved November, I can't wait for Christmas in a few weeks. So excited to give everyone their presents and hopefully get some goodies myself! And Christmas dinner = scrumptious! Also board games, chocolate, sweets and lazing around in pj's all day = Heaven! December sounds amazing and I'm very excited especially for The Hobbit to be released on the 14th in cinemas! I can't wait to see it I'm like a big kid!! 
Anyway, back to reading! I didn't do very good this month. I've read one book out of the list that I compiled in my October wrap up post and have only managed to read three books and one short story in total this month. Here's my monthly round up for November:

Read in November:

November Reviews:
 Earth Girl - Janet Edwards
Dark Tidings - Ken Magee (& GIVEAWAY!)
The Queen's Army - Marissa Meyer

October TBR List:

So I've chosen these books as being possibly read in December. The past few times I've made a TBR list I've read one or two off the list and then just failed to read the rest and chosen different ones. I'm sure that will happen again here but will definitely read the top three books starting with The Silver Linings Playbook.

How many books did you finish in November? What are you planning on reading this month?

2 comments:

  1. Loving your TBR list. :)

    I finished two books, The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater and Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl. I started Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein over the weekend and I've been reading The Curiosities by Maggie Stiefvater, Tessa Gratton, & Brenna Yovanoff since it's short stories and works out well at work. :)

    Brandy @ A Little of the Book Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Crewel is really good! The world-building is so unique :) And I still need to read What's left of me & Breathe. Happy reading! :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!