"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

09 January 2013

Take Control of your TBR Pile Challenge!


Hello! Just a little post (while I take a break from revising) to say that I will be participating in the Take Control of your TBR Pile challenge in March hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Reviewer. I am so glad I stumbled across this challenge whilst having a little browse. My TBR pile is growing like it has a will of its own. There are so many books to read on my bookshelves/kindle so this month long challenge is perfect for me. I'm also participating in the 2013 TBR Challenge so this will help me reach my goal (hopefully!). March is obviously two months away so I won't post the books that I aim to read yet but will do so closer to the date. I'm looking forward to getting through some of the great books that I've bought lately too :)

1 comment:

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!