"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

01 March 2013

February Wrap Up Post & March TBR

Hellooo! I can't believe it's March already! Really looking forward to getting stuck into some of the many books on my TBR pile this month with the help of the Take Control of your TBR Pile Challenge hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. Hopefully I'll read quite a few great books this month despite having quite a bit of uni work to do. But I do have some amazing looking books lined up to read :)

Read in February:

 Review Books:
Between Two Thorns - Emma Newman 3.5*
The Holders - Julianna Scott 3.5*
Mila 2.0 - Debra Driza 5*
Hysteria - Megan Miranda 4.5*

Short Stories:
Mila 2.0: Origins The Fire - Debra Driza 4*
Glitches (The Lunar Chronicles #0.5) - Marissa Meyer 4*
Assassin Study (Study #1.5)- Maria V. Snyder 4*

March TBR List:

 I don't plan on reading all of these books as it just a little too much but I plan on getting to a few of these for the TBR challenge. I started Divergent earlier today and I am hooked! Amaaaazing stuff! Really need to start some of the amazing series here, really excited for them :)

 Reviews:


2 comments:

  1. You have some good books lined up on your TBR pile!
    I read Divergent last year and I absolutely LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great TBR list, great books! I loved CoB, AtU and Divergent and I hope you will as well. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!