"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

01 April 2013

A Month in Books: March Wrap Up & April TBR


March Wrap Up:

Divergent - Veronica Roth 4*
Scarlet - Marissa Meyer 5*
The Iron King - Julie Kagawa 3.5*
Across the Universe - Beth Revis 4*
As They Slip Away - Beth Revis 5*
Beowulf 4*

Currently Reading: 

 April TBR:

I doubt I'll be reading much this month at all and if I do it'll only be a few review copies. I am in the last 6 weeks of my uni course now so my dissertation is due at the end of this month along with another essay and an exam so lots and lots of work to do! But once that is all over I can read to my hearts content morning, noon and night so I just need to hang in there now for the next 6 weeks! Once I'm finished then I can get down to finishing some series and start some of the new goodies that I've bought over the past few weeks :) 

1 comment:

  1. You've read some great books! And I have to start on Charlaine Harris myself, I own all the books... :L

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!