"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

02 May 2013

A Month in Books: April Wrap Up & May TBR

I've only read four books this month and two were really short so not too good I know. I handed in my dissertation last week and another essay yesterday and have an exam next week so reading has been at the back of my mind. It's the last week of uni for me so stressful times. In a weeks time I aim to attack my review pile like there's no tomorrow! Read any great books in April? What do you plan on picking up next? I'd love to know :)

March Wrap-Up:

Zenn Scarlett - Christian Schoon 4*
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland - Lewis Carroll 3*
The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald 4.5*
Safe Haven - Nicholas Sparks  4*

April TBR:

Icons - Margaret Stohl
The 5th Wave - Rick Yancey
Ink - Amanda Sun
The Eternity Cure - Julie Kagawa

After Eden - Helen Douglas
What Lot's Wife Saw - Ioanna Bourazopoulou
Transcendence - C. J. Omololu
Stung - Bethany Wiggins

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!