"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

11 May 2013

Bout of Books 7.0 Sign-Up!

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 7.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

I've just finished my uni course (yay!) so this read-a-thon really couldn't come at a better time. Usually I participate in these things and my reading just goes down the drain but I'm really hoping alot of free time and need for some good books will drive me to complete what I want to achieve next week.

My Goals: 

  • Read 4 books 
  • Get some review books read
  • Write some (belated!) reviews
  • Read during the day not just at night before bed
  •   Try my best to participate in a chat or two
  • Participate in at least two challenges

Books:

The 5th Wave - Rick Yancey
Ink - Amanda Sun
After Eden - Helen Douglas   
 Stung - Bethany Wiggins

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I saw that you were doing the Bout of Books read-a-thon. I'm glad to see that not everyone is aiming for a bunch of books! I've followed you to make sure I get your updates! I would really appreciate it if you could come over to my blog to check it out, and if you like it, you can follow me as well. I hope you'll follow my read-a-thon journey. I blog about my favourite music and books hence the name Music Plus Books.
    Thank you and good luck,
    Music Plus Books
    - Laura

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!