"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

01 October 2013

September Wrap Up: A Month in Books!

September was a really great reading month for me. I finished 7 books and 1 novella so I'm a happy bunny. After finishing Onyx and Opal the 2nd and 3rd books in the Lux series by Jennifer L Armentrout I was a little stuck with what to read next. So I drew a few books from my TBR book jar and ended up picking up Under the Never Sky, Incarnate and Partials; books that had been sitting on my bookshelf for ages untouched, unread. Under the Never Sky was quite a disappointment. I was expecting to love it but liked it enough that I will continue on with the series. Incarnate was a beautiful book and I can't wait to read Asunder. Partials was a great read so I'm glad I finally got round to reading it after nearly a year! Origin was such a gooood book, this series has completely surprised me with just how good it is! Next book pleeease?! Shadows was a nice little filler novella too. My favourite book of the month though is definitely These Broken Stars. It was such an amazing science fiction book and you all must read it!

Books Read:

 Onyx - Jennifer L Armentrout (5*)
Opal - Jennifer L Armentrout (4.5*)
Under the Never Sky - Veronica Rossi (3.5*)
Incarnate - Jodie Meadows (4*)
Partials - Dan Wells(4*)
Origin - Jennifer L Armentrout (4*)
These Broken Stars - Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner (5*)
Shadows (Novella) - Jennifer L Armentrout (4*)

Currently Reading:

Steelheart - Brandon Sanderson

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read These broken stars! I'm happy you liked most of the books you've read this month :D Happy reading in October!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous you read These Broken Stars!! I'm awaiting Steelheart myself, hoping it'll arrive in the mail soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This version of Steelheart has such a pretty cover! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!