"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

13 October 2013

Showcase Sunday #43

It's Sunday and that means one thing; Showcase Sunday a fun weekly meme hosted by Vicky over @Books, Biscuits and Tea. It's a great way of showing off what we've bought, borrowed and received this week.

Physical Books: 

Sweetly - Jackson Pearce
The Eyre Affair - Jasper Fforde
Ender's Game - Orson Scott Card
Unbreakable - Kami Garcia
How I Live Now - Meg Rosoff
The Passage - Justin Cronin
Angel - L A Weatherly
 The Dead Girls' Dance (Morganville Vampires #2) - Rachel Caine
The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
World After - Susan Ee (ARC! Thanks Hodder!)
Resist - Sarah Crossan (Thanks Bloomsbury!)

More Than This - Patrick Ness
Grimm Tales - Philip Pullman

Kindle Books: 

 Attachments - Rainbow Rowell
Broken - A E Rought
Some of the Best From Tor.Com: 2011 Edition (Freebie)
Origin - Jennifer L Armentrout (already read! 4.5*)
Obsession - Jennifer L Armentrout
On the Island - Tracey Garvis Graves
Fierce Reads Anthology: Volume 1 (Freebie)
Fierce Reads Anthology: Volume 2 (Freebie)
Some of the Best From Tor.Com: 2012 Edition (Freebie)
All Our Yesterdays - Cristin Terrill

Signed Books: 



Throne of Glass - Sarah J Maas
Crown of Midnight - Sarah J Maas
Angel - L A Weatherly
The Bone Season - Samantha Shannon

I went to London Film and Comic Con last weekend where Sarah J Maas, L A Weatherly and Samantha Shannon were signing their books. It was such an amazing day and I loved meeting them all especially Sarah as I loved both her books!

7 comments:

  1. What a great selection of books.Those signed copies are great, I love it when authors take a little more time and personalise. I'm just about to finish The Passage and I highly recommend it. Have a great time with your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice!! YAY signed books!!

    Looooooved Origin and Obsession! Both fab reads! And World After was awesome too! Great haul this week!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what a haul!!! Cant wait for World After. The signed books are awesome!! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wasn't Sarah and Samantha just so lovely! I wish I had known which other bloggers had been attending Comic Con, it would have been great to meet new people! And yay for getting a copy of All Our Yesterdays, I loved that book! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Becca, what a fantastic haul! I'm particularly envious of your signed books!!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so many amazing books! I adore the Morganville Vampires series!
    I wish I could have met SJM, but she wasn't doing any signings near me :(
    All Our Yesterdays & Origin are both amazing!
    Great haul! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You met SJM! I am so so jealous! Great haul! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!