"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

07 April 2015

Top Ten Books Recently Added to my TBR List!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Now my TBR list is huge. Absolutely enormous. My amazon wishlist and goodreads to-be-read list is crazily long. There's just too many good books out there and sadly not enough time to read them. But I'm really excited for some of these and I really really really do hope to get to them sometime soon. Of course that means buying them which is a bit tricky when you're supposed to be cutting back on book buying but hey isn't that every book lovers dilemma?! 


8 comments:

  1. YES to The Orphan Queen and An Ember in the Ashes - both of those are on my tbr shelf too! And eeeep, I hope you enjoy The Wrath and The Dawn as much as I did :D Awesome selection here^^ Here's my TTT post this week!

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want all these books, sometimes I wish I had an genie that could give me all the books! I want to get my hands on The Shattered Court and An Ember in the Ashes ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've added all of these to mine! They all sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I've been seeing the wrath and the dawn around a lot, and it intrigues me a lot ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mosquitoland just got put on my list! (Gosh, this TTT is really expanding my TBR pile. :/ )
    And Orphan Queen sounds so good....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes to Mosquitoland! It looks so interesting. As does Confess and The Orphan Queen. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good list! I've only heard of about half of these (and heard good things about those), so I'll have to check out the other half. I swear, TTT is responsible for about half the books on my TBR list...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great recommendations! I'll be sure to check them out. Thank you!
    You have such a lovely blog, followed you x

    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!