"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

20 January 2017

I'M BACK!

Hello all you lovely book obsessed people! I'm back after stepping away from my blog quite a while ago. I've posted a few times here and there but I haven't blogged properly in almost two years. In that time I've been travelling, visiting a wealth of amazing countries and quite a few bookish places too (of those I will blog about, don't you worry!). I've also been trying to sort out what it is I want to do with my life, mostly career wise - I've been accepted on a Teacher Training course to become an English Teacher, I'm learning to drive (freedom! yay!) and completing a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualification, so I've been pretty busy! Obviously with so much on my plate I haven't been reading as much as I would have liked and during a bit of a down period last year I had no desire to read whatsoever. But I'm back now. I'm ready to throw myself into a muriad of different worlds, to devour a pile of books, write my feelings and thoughts on such books into reviews and finally, post on my blog! 2017 is my year and I plan on reading a ton of books, books that I really have an interest in. There's so many books to read, series to start/complete and new ones being released everyday that I've decided that I HAVE to be picky now with what I read or I'll never get through my TBR pile and my ever growing wishlist! I also need to cull a load of books, which pains me, but my bookshelves are heaving and I need the space! 

Ultimately I've missed reading and reviewing books and I've missed blogging! I was unsure whether to restart my blog again from scratch and although I'll keep that in mind, I think I'll keep Lost in Thought up and running for a little while. See how things go over the next few weeks! I'm currently immersed in the world of The Wrath of the Dawn series; I'm just about to start The Rose and the Dagger and I'm looking forward to it quite a bit! I'll be getting a few reviews up in the next few weeks and joining in on all the posts, so I shall see you all again very soon! Bye!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!