"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

07 April 2013

Showcase Sunday #35

It's Sunday and that means one thing; Showcase Sunday a fun weekly meme hosted by Vicky over @Books, Biscuits and Tea. It's a great way of showing off what we've bought, borrowed and received this week.

Bought:

 Seriously. I have a book buying problem. Beware of cheap books!
I forgot to take a photo of Beauty Queens by Libba Bray that I also bought this week. Beyond excited for this one! 

Kindle:

Review:

Thank you to Mira Ink! :) So excited!

Netgalley:


6 comments:

  1. Woooow, amazing haul!
    I have to start on Vincen't books as well as Bray's. I got Kagawa's as well, have to read them soon. TFiOS was pretty great but Clockwork Princess disappointed me a little.

    Happy reading!
    My stack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Geek Girl, it was a lot of fun! Hope you enjoy it. Beauty Queens looks awesome, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul, Bec! So chuffed that you've received an ARC from Mira Ink :D congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a nice stack of books there! The fault in our stars <3 *drools* Such a beautiful book.

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stack of books! I loved Soul Screamers. :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a great haul. I still haven't read the soul screamers series. Hope you enjoy everything

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!