"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

22 February 2012

WWW Wednesday #2

So a month ago (ish) I decided to join in with this weekly meme and then my memory turned into complete fuzz and I forgot. The moral of this story of course is for me to jot down what meme's I've decided to join in with and keep at it! Anywaay this meme is hosted by MizB over @ Should Be Reading. 

To join in all you have to do is answer these three questions...
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading? 
  • What do you think you'll read next? 
So here are my answers for this week...



  • What are you currently reading?
I have had this book for so long now and have heard such great stuff about her books so I have finally decided to grab it off the shelf and give it a whirl and jump into another fantasy series. So far I'm really enjoying it and I'm a bit worried that I haven't got the next one to read after I've finished (a good excuse to go on a book buying marathon don't you think?!). I'm looking forward to what happens next seeing as I'm only 70 odd pages into the book so far, so I'm just wondering what the characters will do next or what will happen to shake things up.


  •  What did you recently finish reading?
I absolutely loved this book! It completely played with my emotions; one second I was laughing and the next I was crying and the next I was smiling at the heart warming words. The characters are brilliantly constructed by the author; they're all dealing with diffrent worries and problems and all react differently to the introduction of the royal menagerie to the Tower. Take a look at my review if you fancy it, it is well worth the read I promise!






  • What do you think you'll read next?
 Hmm what will I read next? This is a toughie question. I have to read Matthew Lewis' The Monk for my gothic module in uni but hopefully I'll fly through that and can read another Terry Pratchett novel. But when it comes to finishing my uni book who knows what book will really fall into my hands, depends on my mood really! 






So that's my answers for this week. What are yours? And plus if anyone has some great fantasy series/books to recommend I would be grateful! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!