"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

02 March 2012

RCC Challenge #1 Show Off Your Pile!

The Show Off Your Pile Challenge is the first challenge for March's Review Copy Cleanup. All the challenge consists of is showing off your review copy cleanup pile in some way or another on here and linking it up to Mr Linky over @Book, Biscuits & Tea or @Nyx Book Reviews. There's also a change for five winner to win some great giveaways so sign up if you already haven't, and really want to shift those books piling up for review!


So I thought I'd just show all the review copies that I have at the moment and hopefully I'll get through them throughout the month. I have ALOT and a few more on their way so I'm going to be one busy bee.

So here's what I'm aiming to read and review this month:



So what are you going to read this month?
x

8 comments:

  1. You got a lot of them! I hope you enjoy them all (:

    Thanks for participating in our event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those looks like some great books. I have not heard of some of them before. i can't wait to see what you think of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Dark Lord's Handbook and New Death, interesting. Looking forward to seeing more about these two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! The Dark Lord's Handbook looks seriously great. I'm new to most of these, but I'm seriously curious:)

    If you want to stop by my to-read pile, it can be found here!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I haven't really heard of any of these. I hope you can get them all done and good luck!

    My Pile: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/rccleanup-challenge-show-off-your-pile.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of these but the Dark Lord's Handbook and the New Death looks very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you have so many! :) I hope you'll manage to read all of them! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!