"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

16 May 2012

Bout of Books Day 3

I'm not doing very well on the readathon so far and you'll see why in my updates! As it was my sisters 30th birthday yesterday I had no time to read throughout the day and when I finally got to bed I read a page of my book and decided I was just too tired to carry on! So hopefully tonight I'll get a little bit more done if I want to reach my goal of reading 5/6 books. Reviews of all the books I read during the readathon will be posted up asap after finishing them all but I seem to be very slow writing reviews lately and got a load to finish!

Update:
15/05
Number of books read/finished today: 0
Number of pages read today: 1
Total number of books read: 1
Total pages read: 454
Books read so far: Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
Books started today: The Scorpio Races - Maggie Steifvater

Today's challenge, Re-title it is hosted by Shannon over @Books Devoured and is all about re-naming books and giving them a new title or synopsis even. I've decided to change the title of the only book that I've finished during this readathon. Not very good changes I know but I think the second title sums up my feelings on the book!

Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins

Re-named Blood Roses or The Book of Utter Hopelessness and Bitter Disappointment!



x

1 comment:

  1. oh, so you gave the book a title based on your feelings or review of the book, thats different.
    http://sidnereading.blogspot.com/p/bout-of-books-read-thon.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!