"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

30 July 2012

London Bound...

Well techinically I'm in London already and have been since yesturday. I'm up here visiting my older brother and enjoying a few days of sight-seeing so I will sadly be neglecting my blog for a few days and missing out on a few of my usual posts etc. I will try and join in with the beginning of the Review Copy Cleanup August Challenge and hopefully write up a post for the 1st of August where I outline all of the reading that I plan on doing (ALOT of Netgalley goodies!). Well I knew this post would be short and sweet as we're off out earlier tomorrow to visit a few of the museums before going to see Batman again :) Night everyone, hope you've all been enjoying the Olympics so far! I've been glued to TV watching the swimming all day! 
                                       x

1 comment:

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!