"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

02 August 2012

Review Copy Cleanup August - List!

Hello! Here is my belated post listing all of the review books that I plan on reading. I've been away in London for the past week and couldn't really get on the internet so here I am now back at home and reunited with my Lappy Loo (nickname for my laptop). I'm planning on reading quite a few netgalley books this month starting with Deborah Harkness' Shadow of Night which I'm over half way through (and enjoying immensely!). I'm hoping having a list helps me fly through these books but we'll wait and see! :) Here are the books for this month:


 (Book covers taken from Goodreads)

Please leave your comments below linking to your posts or follow me on twitter @beccabooklover to follow my #RCCleanup tweets :)
 x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!