"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

30 September 2012

Showcase Sunday #14

It's Sunday and that means one thing; Showcase Sunday a fun weekly meme hosted by Vicky over @Books, Biscuits and Tea. It's a great way of showing off what we've bought, borrowed and received this week.

 Bought (kindle):
 The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) - Julie Kagawa (Goodreads)
Not really into vampire books but ever since reading I Am Legend I must admit my interest has been piqued. This looks quite good and has had some great reviews and it was only 99p on amazon so I just couldn't resist :)

Netgalley:
 Knife Sworn - Mazarkis Williams (Goodreads)
The Girl Who Was On Fire - Leah Wilson (Goodreads)
Spinneret - Timothy Zahn (Goodreads)
 
Fortnight Roundup:
 (since my last Showcase Sunday post)

4 comments:

  1. The Girl Who Was On Fire looks good. Maybe I'm just a nerd but I always find books about (my favorite) books really interesting. Hope you like it!

    Have a great week!
    Alison at The Cheap Reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Girl Who Was On Fire sounds really interesting! Enjoy your books and have a good week! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got The Immortal Rules a few months ago and I'm not into vampires either - but hey, I'll definitely give it a go. :) I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh.. Knife Sworn sounds like a great book. The cover is mesmerizing and I can't wait to see your review on this. Thanks for stopping by our blog :D

    -Dannielle

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!