"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

30 September 2012

Showcase Sunday #14

It's Sunday and that means one thing; Showcase Sunday a fun weekly meme hosted by Vicky over @Books, Biscuits and Tea. It's a great way of showing off what we've bought, borrowed and received this week.

 Bought (kindle):
 The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) - Julie Kagawa (Goodreads)
Not really into vampire books but ever since reading I Am Legend I must admit my interest has been piqued. This looks quite good and has had some great reviews and it was only 99p on amazon so I just couldn't resist :)

Netgalley:
 Knife Sworn - Mazarkis Williams (Goodreads)
The Girl Who Was On Fire - Leah Wilson (Goodreads)
Spinneret - Timothy Zahn (Goodreads)
 
Fortnight Roundup:
 (since my last Showcase Sunday post)

5 comments:

  1. The Girl Who Was On Fire looks good. Maybe I'm just a nerd but I always find books about (my favorite) books really interesting. Hope you like it!

    Have a great week!
    Alison at The Cheap Reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really rocked the book haul this week! Wow, you have some very happy reading in your future! Enjoy!! My Sunday Edition @ Paulette’s Papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Girl Who Was On Fire sounds really interesting! Enjoy your books and have a good week! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got The Immortal Rules a few months ago and I'm not into vampires either - but hey, I'll definitely give it a go. :) I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh.. Knife Sworn sounds like a great book. The cover is mesmerizing and I can't wait to see your review on this. Thanks for stopping by our blog :D

    -Dannielle

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!