"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

15 May 2013

Bout of Books: Day #2 Update

Day #2:

14/05:
Currently Reading: The 5th Wave - Rick Yancey
Pages/Percentage Read Today: 80% & 10 pages
Books Finished Today: 1
Total Books Read: 1 = The Eternity Cure - Julie Kagawa (5*)
Thoughts: Well I did a lot better on day two than the first day of the readathon. I've managed to finish The Eternity Cure which I loved and I will take some time out of reading and stuff today to write a review before all of what I'm feeling just subsides. I literally just sat myself down in the afternoon and read. Then I read some more, made some dinner and in between checking the food I read some more. I think reading a book in a day or two really makes me experience the book more than a chapter here or there before bed every night. So I also started The 5th Wave and only read 10 pages before my eyes started to droop. Really hoping to read over half of that or more during day 3 though!

3 comments:

  1. OMG Becca, amazing books! Old Follower.

    My BoB updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got such good book choices :) I fell asleep reading last night...I think as soon as the book distracts me from work stresses I just zonk out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to check out The 5th Wave soon! Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!