"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

16 May 2013

Bout of Books: Day #3 Update

Day #3

15/05:
Currently Reading: Stung - Bethany Wiggins
Pages/Percentage Read Today: 450 pages
Books Finished Today: 1
Total Books Read: 2 = The Eternity Cure - Julie Kagawa (5*) & The 5th Wave - Rick Yancey (5*)
Thoughts: Yesterday was just the perfect reading day. I had the whole day free and literally spent it nice and comfy with a book in my hand. That book being The 5th Wave. What an amazing amazing book. I absolutely loved it and finished it last night just hungry for more. I flew through it and every time I had a break to check twitter or my emails I'd find the book back in my hands five minutes later. I would just recommend it to everybody. It was just so good! My next read will be Stung and it's less than 300 pages so I'm hoping to get it finished today or tomorrow! This readathon is going okay so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!