"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

26 April 2014

Readathon Q&A: Hour 0


1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I'm reading from the UK, Wales to be exact on a blustery day where the sun and rain are at war with one another; seriously this weather is messed up. In my house I'll be reading from the setee where I've got my comfy cushions and throws at the ready!

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Lola & the Boy Next Door. But then again I'm excited for them all. Argh!

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
This is a toughie as I've bought myself the naughtiest snacks for today (diet starts Monday I swear!). The milky bar buttons are probably the snack I'm most looking forward to as I'm just in love with white chocolate! Oh and tons of coffee, tons of coffee!

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Well I'm Becca, 22 years old and currently enjoying my last two days before returning to work after a lovely two weeks Easter holidays. I have a terrible sweet tooth, buy extreme amounts of books and hope to maybe write a book or two one day (work in progress!)

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first read-a-thon so I'm just going to go with the flow turn off my laptop at 12:45 get everything ready and just start to read. I'm mainly looking forward to just participating and trying my best to cram in 4 or more books in 24 hours! I don't plan to stay up the entire time and I want to take part in some mini challenges so we'll see how it goes :)

5 comments:

  1. I hope you have a fantastic time reading today! Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG your snacks look like heaven!! Good luck Bec! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great plan for today! Happy Reading and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I hope you had an amazing night. Your snacks looks amazing! I definitely want to participate next year! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nozomi Entertainment mirrors what they did with the previous seasons to good effect with this set. The series fendi outlet is made up of four thinpak cases inside a heavy chipboard box. The box is particularly good as it captures the feel of the show just right. The front panel features a full length shot of Yumi and Toko almost back to back in front of their main building which draws in some yellow to offset the dark rolex submariner replica uniform colors. All of it is framed in an elegant border that is the same as previous seasons which gives the entire run a great deal of http://www.dibaq.com/read.html continuity. The logo looks great and the inclusion of the Lillian symbol adds to how right it all feels. The back side of the box has a really nice piece of artwork as well as it features several members chanel outlet of the core cast of characters in their uniforms walking together as the sun lv outlet sets with soft but pleasant smiles on their faces.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!