1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I'm reading from the UK, Wales to be exact on a blustery day where the sun and rain are at war with one another; seriously this weather is messed up. In my house I'll be reading from the setee where I've got my comfy cushions and throws at the ready!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Lola & the Boy Next Door. But then again I'm excited for them all. Argh!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
This is a toughie as I've bought myself the naughtiest snacks for today (diet starts Monday I swear!). The milky bar buttons are probably the snack I'm most looking forward to as I'm just in love with white chocolate! Oh and tons of coffee, tons of coffee!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Well I'm Becca, 22 years old and currently enjoying my last two days before returning to work after a lovely two weeks Easter holidays. I have a terrible sweet tooth, buy extreme amounts of books and hope to maybe write a book or two one day (work in progress!)
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first read-a-thon so I'm just going to go with the flow turn off my laptop at 12:45 get everything ready and just start to read. I'm mainly looking forward to just participating and trying my best to cram in 4 or more books in 24 hours! I don't plan to stay up the entire time and I want to take part in some mini challenges so we'll see how it goes :)