"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

11 May 2014

Bout of Books 10.0: Sign up & Goals!

I thought I'd better make my Bout of Books sign up post and goals before the party starts on Monday! I've participated in a few of these before but really want to go for it this time. So just a little re-cap of what the Bout of Books read-a-thon is:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team.

 My Goals:
 So I'm hoping to read the entire Delirium series by Lauren Oliver
over the next week. I seem to read a lot less during the week because of work but I do hope to make more of an effort this week during the read-a-thon. Hopefully I'll get through the entire series as it's long over-due. I've heard great things mostly about it so I'm really looking forward to picking it up.
Are you participating in the Bout of Books 10.0? What are your goals?

4 comments:

  1. reading a whole series is a great idea! I am trying to finish up series I've started lately, I seem to be in the middle of SO many! I love Lauren Oliver and this series was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm joining in. :) Looking forward to it. My goal is to complete 8 books and start at least 2 others. I am going to try to wrap up some series myself, especially series where I have just one book left. Good luck on completing the series. I really liked the first book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This series is really good! The second book is my favorite out of the first two, though I've never read the last one, so I'll be interested on your thoughts once you are done. Good luck on your reading. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck and happy reading this week! I'm excited to get started - my first time doing BoB. I'm only planning on reading 2 books, if that. Hope you enjoy this series!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!