"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

25 June 2012

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-thon Final Update

I have managed to complete the Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon but I didn't manage to finish any of the books that I listed before the challenge. I think I just fail when it comes to read-a-thons! I did start two of my review books and write one review though so I didn't fail completely. I am way too pre-occupied with my playstation at the moment and reading really has only happened before bed. I think too I need to put my ARC's aside and read some other books for a while.I wish I had tried more with this challenge, put some time aside for reading and completing the daily challenges but at least I know what to next time!


Books Started:
 The Promise - D.D.Chant / 33%
Flag of Bones: The Voyages of the Dragon Wynd - Elle Pepper / 50% 

Reviews:
Prophecy of the Most Beautiful: Oracle of Delphi #1 - Diantha Jones (review)
x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!