Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
There was a lot of worlds to choose from for this one because of the many horrible and frightening worlds depicted in many dystopian or fantasy novels. Below I've listed 10 books where I would hate to live in the worlds portrayed.
1. The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
2. Pawn - Aimee Carter
3. The Final Empire - Brandon Sanderson
4. The Darkest Minds - Alexandra Bracken
5. Enclave - Ann Aguirre
6. Poison Princess - Kresley Cole
7. Angelfall - Susan Ee
8. The 5th Wave - Rick Yancey
9. The Declaration - Gemma Malley
10. The Immortal Rules - Julie Kagawa